Holiday Decor Guidelines & Safety
Holiday Decor Safety & Clean-Up
Fires and accidents originating from holiday decorations and trees can be avoided by following these simple guidelines.
- Live Christmas trees are not allowed in the building
- Make sure your tree is secured in its stand to avoid tipping.
- Turn off all holiday lights and unplug extension cords before leaving your suite at the end of each business day or when leaving your suite for extended periods.
- At no time should holiday decorations be visible from outside the building
- All decorations should be in good taste and care should be taken to avoid pedestrian and fire hazards.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and best wishes for a happy holiday season.