If you should receive a telephone bomb threat, please follow these guidelines:
- Be courteous. Pretend difficulty in hearing.
- Take notes using the Bomb Threat Checklist included here.
- After the caller hangs up, call the Management Office at (972) 556-0078.
- Most bomb threats are false alarms intended to create a disturbance at a specific location. For this reason, the decision of how to react must be carefully considered by the appropriate officials.
- Any threats will be evaluated by the police and/or fire department. All tenants will be notified and informed of the recommended course of action.
- DO NOT TOUCH any suspicious items. Some bombs are set to detonate upon movement.
- Immediately report any strange or suspicious items to life safety personnel.
- Do not use radios or cellular phones as the frequency could set off the device.