Recycling and Conservation
Waste Reduction TIPS
We can all do our share to help the environment. Here are some “green” ideas to incorporate into your daily office routine:
- Rather than purchase new ones, refill empty toner cartridges from your printers and photocopiers.
- Buy re-usable supplies such as refillable pens and rechargeable batteries.
- Take a mug to work. It saves the cost of disposable cups and reduces waste.
- Try using both sides of the paper for lengthy documents.
- Put a recycling bin for office paper in a convenient location.
- Use an erasable laminated fax cover sheet to cut down on waste at the fax machine.